Remedial Massage in Richmond, South West London
with Massage & Movement
Massage and Movement provide Remedial Massage therapy
in Richmond, South West London. Remedial Massage therapy aims to assist the body to manage
or recover and support its natural healing ability. Remedial
massage therapy uses a mixture of deep tissue massage
and sports massage techniques to achieve this.
How Does Remedial Massage Work?
Working with you, we look at or try to identify the source
or cause of your present discomfort, pain or reduced range
of movement. Using massage and a variety of body work techniques,
such as stretches and movements, we will work to assist
recovery from injuries or conditions relating to musculoskeletal – muscle,
tendon, ligaments, and soft tissue problems – adhesions
and scar tissue.
Benefits Of Remedial Massage
Remedial Massage can assist with:
- Many musculoskeletal conditions such as back ache, shoulder
and neck tension, muscle tenderness etc caused by a variety
of reasons such as posture, stress, ongoing health conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions caused by direct injury
- Improving the range of joint movement.
- Breaking down soft tissue adhesions and fibrous tissue.
- Maintenance of a healthy muscle system.
- Supporting the circulatory and lymphatic system for removal
of naturally produced metabolic waste.
- Supporting a person with underlying health conditions that
may be having a knock on effect to the musculoskeletal
Booking Remedial Massage Therapy in Richmond
If you require Remedial Massage Therapy within Richmond, South West London, please call
us on 07595 901 909 or email here.